A Sparkling Fall Spectacular & A Homecoming Traditions
Visit These Themed Festival Areas...
ARTS & CRAFTS
A variety ofvendors sell their goods, some one-of-a-kind, some handmade. Just like an old fashionedmarket- place on the street!
It's the variety and the smell of freshly cooked food from around the globe that makes your mouth water and tantalise your tastebuds!
These artisans and collectors put the "Glass"in the festival's name. Sparkling items for saleand demon- strations make this area a must-see place to visit!
OLD TOWN MT. PLEASANT
Here you can experience the story of our town's past. Journey into the realm of frontier America in the exciting days of the log cabin and hardy pioneers, as you discover and learn about life in the 1800's!
Kids Have Fun at the KID'S FUN SPOTS
- Sparky's Craft Camp- Explore, learn and make crafts in a fun outdoor camp setting
- Enjoy Kids Crafts at KidsFest and watch the Stroller Parade on Sunday! Build Cabins from Lincoln Logs and other fun things from the 1800's at the Old Town Area
- Have Fun at the Moonwalk Bounce and Midway Games • Meet & Greet Our Festival Mascot "Sparky the Sparkle"
Additional Festival Highlights:
- Festival Opens Daily at 11:00 a.m. Rain or Shine
- Over 100 Ethnic Food, Craft, Sales & Exhibit Booths
- Glass Area Featuring Keystone College Mobile Glass Blowing, Peter O'Rourke Glass Cutting and Dan Sullivan Torch Work Demonstrations (Many Glass Items for Sale)
- Cutest Baby, PetPhotoandMatch Game ShowAl Weekend
- Festival Pageants on Saturday Morning
- Main Street Parade on Saturday Afternoon
- The Festival is Accessible to People with Disabilities