Mount Pleasant welcomes you to be a part of our autumn tradition. The Mount Pleasant Glass & Ethnic Festival is an annual street
festival that celebrates our area’s glass making history and ethnic diversity.
- Glass making demonstrations
- Great food
- Entertainment in multiple areas
- Crafts, jewelry, clothing, and more
- Parade down Main Street Saturday at 2pm
- Mount Pleasant lights up the night
Special moments and happy memories are included with your free admission to the festival!
Friday 11am - 11pm
Saturday 11am - 11pm
Sunday 11am - 7pm
Free Parking and Shuttle Bus
Directions and Parking